Created in under 72 hours for Ludum Dare 42.
Crystal Invasion is a short arcade action game where you must destroy crystals to advance the level. Defend against multiple enemies as they try to kill you or damage the map by placing timed bombs. Divide your attention between damaging crystals, killing enemies or pushing bombs away. You must preserve every tile you can, as water becomes a dangerous acid during the last level.
- WASD (or Arrow keys) - Movement
- Mouse cursor - Aim weapon
- Left mouse click - Attack with weapon
- Right mouse click - Activate shield
- Numbers 1 and 2 (or Mouse scroll wheel) - Change weapon
- The sword is more damaging than the bow.
- Water may not be dangerous at the beginning, but you won’t beat the last level without enough ground! Try to destroy or push the bombs during the first levels to avoid losing tiles.
- Pick-ups won’t disappear over time, so you may stock them for later.
- In Google Chrome, the character sometimes gets stuck in one direction. This doesn’t seem to happen in Windows or other browsers.
- Sometimes water tiles will appear instead of acid tiles in the last level.
- UnitySpriteShaders by Todd Rivers.
- Font "BitPotion" by Joeb Rogers.
- Multiple sounds from the Sonniss.com GDC Game Audio Bundles.
- Sound "3 Heal Spells" by DoKashiteru.
- Songs from "Inspirational Vol. 1" by JDB Artist.
Copyright (c) 2013 JDB Artist.
- Songs from "The Adventurer's Journey" by D.C. Kairi Sawler.
Copyright (C) 2013 D.C. Kairi Sawler.
Click download now to get access to the following files:
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.